Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Everything changes, everything stays the same.

Work was extremely frustrating today for a variety of reasons. Between meetings, corporate people who come and "visit" our plant every month working in my way in my area, and just a general lack of sleep, I just couldnt wait to get home. A new patch for World of Warcraft was available to download today to prepare for the eventual release of the new expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King. Same massive changes awaited us players includeing new features, new graphics, new areas, changed and relocated areas, and even new characters. I dont know how it is for other people, but for me something that Im used to, comfortable with that changes suddenly really messes me up for a lil bit. It kind of feels like everything I know is gone and everything is starting over again. Kind of strange I know. To add to the odd feeling of new experience, my local cable service (freakin Charter) decides to change their channel line up. Very subtle changes that just make me feel that everything I knew was wrong. I know that give me a day or so and everything will be fine, just those few hours of ill bearing and all will return to normalcy. Everything changes, everything stays the same.

No comments: