Sunday, November 23, 2008

Been a while

Hey guys! I know I havent posted anything in a while. Ive had a lot going on at work and havent really been "in the mood" so to speak to actually sit down and type. Im off work all of this upcoming week and Im planning on playing some World of Warcraft. I know that is a surprise to you guys. Actually though, Ive not been playing, taking a break for a few weeks. I did get the new expansion and I have journeyed my character to the shores of Northrend, but besides that, I havent done anything. My Titans are still undefeated and face another tough team tomorrow in the New York Jets. The Tennessee Volunteers shocked probably the entire world and won a game against Vanderbilt of all people. It just goes to show you how messed up the college football world is. We lose to Wyoming a couple of weeks ago, but we somehow manage to win against a far better team. My hope now is that we can get past Kentucky next week and keep the NCAA record longest winning streak alive.

No comments: