Sunday, November 9, 2008

A world of change, this time more serious

Yea, its been a while since I have posted on here. Got a few questions why I have not said anything about the elections or the ousting of Philip Fulmer as head coach of the Tennessee Vols. As far as the elections go, I am not a fan of Obama, neither am I a fan of John McCain. I really didnt care who was elected as long as Bush is gone. Anything has to be better than the last few years.
Seeing Fulmer step down as the head coach is something I thought I would never see. I sure wanted it to happen, but it just seemed no matter how bad we did, the only certain thing was that he would be back. Now I just hope we can get a good coach who can come in and revitalize this program and soon return us to where we belong and that at the top of the SEC. As I have stated before, I am not a big fan of change but sometimes, it just needs to happen.

No comments: