Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ever had that mysterious song stuck in your head?


If so go check out http://www.songlyrics.com/ . It has a search engine where you type in whatever lyrical torture is running nonstop through your mind and it will give you a list of songs, with title and singer or band that the lyric could belong to. I found about this just the other day and I have to say it is a life saver. I heard a song on the radio on the way home from work. I just happened to catch only the tail end of it and of course the dj failed to mention the name of the song as they transitioned into the next song. I got home, looked up the lyrics I heard on this site and the first result turned out to be the song I had heard. So next time you hear a mysterious jingle or just cant remember who it was that sang a certain tune, go check out songlyrics.com and find out who it was.

No comments: