Friday, April 17, 2009

Well thats it, Im officially taking my place in this era.


Something I have been waiting on for YEARS has finally happened. Nintendo announced they are releasing Punchout for the Wii! Super Punchout from the Super Nintendo is my all time favorite game. Mike Tyson's Punchout is also one of my favorites. I have seriously been waiting since the days of the SUper Nintendo for this game. So sometime soon, Im going to buy me a Wii and get prepared for the awesomeness. I was pretty much done with video games as far as buying new systems go. This is the one thing thats bringing me in. Sorry World of Warcraft, youre going to have to wait on the shelf for a while. Punchout bring it on!

I was wanting to post the official trailer for Punchout on here but due to Blogspot.com being anti youtube freindly, here is the link to it on youtube instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-rWG_ZQnLM.

No comments: