Monday, May 4, 2009

Ah well


Even though I wanted to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I wasnt alltogether hyped for it. With news leaking about some of the changes made to certain characters *cough Deadpool cough*. I was a little worried. While it was enjoyable as far as an action movie goes, the story itself was just blah. Mainly it was hollywood cliche after hollywood cliche. Twice we got to see someone hold a departed loved on in their arms and howl at the sky, we got to see someone walking while something was exploding like seriously 10 feet behind them and many more. The special effects didnt seem like they were finished in some scenes. A few things I did like were the fight scenes especially the one at the end involving Deadpool, Wolverine and Sabretooth. I did like the way they did Sabretooth in this film too. Much better than in X-Men 1. I alos liked the many cameos we were shown of other marvel characters, but mainly because Im a fan. Sure they could have done more with sadi characters, but hey at least they were in a movie. Now if these movie making people would get off their collective asses and get Havok into one of these Id be happy. I give X-Men Origins: Wolverine a score on the Heath-Meter of 6 out of 10.

No comments: