Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome!

I seriously dont know how well this is going to work. I have zero "real blogging" experience. I used to do movie reviews on my Myspace blog but that all went to the crapper after my life invading addiction to World of Warcraft began. I will mainly use this space to rant about the daily crap that to most of you would seem silly, but from my perspective, soul shattering that I deal with. I will also renew my movie reviews and maybe even try to throw my two cents about the latest news into the ever growing whirlwind of useless diatribe that is the Internet. If this takes off and I feel like it, I may even start posting original fiction and poetic works as a way of practice for my ever expanding desire to become a writer. Until then, lets see how I feel tomorrow and go from there. Good night!

No comments: