Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Heath List

Woot! Actually got some feedback on my last list. I hope that continues with this one. A note for some of you people out there, comment on here dont tell me yourself how wrong I was when you see me. Thats what this is here for! Keeping with how last week went this last will also have something to do with the movie I saw over the weekend.

The Best movies that feature actors from That 70's Show!


1) Half Baked, featuring Tommy Chong, who played Leo

2) The Butterfly Effect, starring Ashton Kutcher who played Kelso

3) Dude, Where's my Car, also starring Ashton Kutcher

4) Spiderman 3, starring Topher Grace who played Eric

5) Sgt Bilko, featuring Debra Jo Rupp who played Mrs Foreman

And before you say it, I havent seen all the Cheech and Chong films so I cant really put all of them up here. Besides wouldnt really be much of a list if they were all Cheech and Chong.

No comments: