Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Feature: The Heath List

Ive decided that there needs to be more of my opinions on here so every now and again I will be listing new Heath lists. A Heath list is simply the top five of whatever subject I feel like putting up at the time. If there is anything that you would like me to rank on a Heath list, just let me know. For my inaugural edition, I will be listing my favorite western movies.

Heath's Top 5 Westerns:

1) 3:10 to Yuma

2) Unforgiven

3) Tombstone

4) Blazing Saddles

5) Open Range

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...now my dad would probably argue w/u over the top 5 westerns...and myself being raised watching all Clint & The Dukes westerns I would have to say I also disagree w/u...I would put The Good,The Bad,and The Ugly in the #1 space. It is my favorite of all. Then I would put Tombstone-such an awesome movie..the others Im not sure about. Later, Amanda