Saturday, January 17, 2009

A little slice of awesome

I love technology. With the right tool even a sometimes complete moron like me can accomplish something spectacular. If you scroll down toward the bottom of my blog you will see the latest addition to my blog, only the greatest thing to EVER hit the internet, Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog in its entirety. If you havent yet seen it, sit back, relax and be prepared to experience the best 45 mins of your life outside of sex, having kids, marriage (if youre a chick) etc etc. Joss Whedon is a freaking genius. Ive never been a huge fan of any of his work but after watching this, Ill defend his awesomeness til the day that the good Lord calls me home. Enough of reading this, go watch Dr. Horrible! And even though you can watch it all here or on youtube or how many other various websites you should still go buy it on DVD and give these guys some money. You can find it on Amazon for only $10.

No comments: