Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost has returned!


I beleive the term is serendipity. Its where things happen at the right time and it kinda wows you. Like youre thinking of something and the next day, whatever it was you were thinking about, you happen to come across it. Or better yet when you find out something right when you needed to know it. I was on my way out the door to work yesterday when I decided to go ahead and log on my cpu to check a few things before I left. To my surprise the first thing I see is on MSN is that the new season for Lost started that night. I had no idea and I was able to tape it so I could watch it when I got home. Very awesome indeed, could be coincidence, could have been fate, who knows. Ive come to the realization that I have been having a lot of these moments lately, mostly about trivial stuff. Anyways, watched Lost and it was incredible. A lot of questions are being answered and many more are being raised. I dont want to ruin anything on here for you guys especially when I know some of you have yet to see season 4 and probably wont see season 5 til it comes out on DVD. After last nights show, I have to say that Lost has made its way back to the top of my fave TV shows again.

No comments: