Monday, February 2, 2009

Well It didnt go as I had hoped.

But I do have to say Congrats to the pittsburgh Steelers on winning a good game and doint what was necesary to win the game. I of course was pulling for the Cardinals but a Steelers win does not bother me at all. They do become the first franchise in the NFL to accumulate 6 Super Bowl wins. I am also glad that Santonio Holmes won the MVP, I was afraid that it would be that linebacker that ran the interception back 100 yards at the end of the first half. After seeing him act like an ass in the 2nd half throwing down players who were not doing anything other than trying to get to their feet at the end of the play, I was releived to find out that Holmes was indeed picked as MVP. So congrats Pittsburgh, enjoy it because next year is the Titan's year.

No comments: