Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend Sports


This weekend has got me worried. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I am a die hard University of Tennessee fan. I mean my blood runs Orange! This year, so far has not reached the expectations I had hoped for. We are as of this posting, 1 and 2, with loss number 3 looking to happen today against a tough Auburn team. Most of me wants to crush those Auburn bastards and revel in our (according to the media) surprise victory. I have to confess though, part of me wants us to lose. Its no secret that Coach Fulmer is not a fan favorite. I have to include myself along in that as well. If losing does help get the change that is very apparently needed in Knoxville, then it doenst hurt as much to lose. Hopefully it will be a good game and we will, win or lose, make a good game of it.

No comments: